Sonntag, Februar 04, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday



Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join




Helleborus foetidus Blüte

Green Thumb Sunday

Der GrüneDaumenSonntag

Mein grüner Daumen ist momentan wenig aktv, trotzdem blüht´s schon. Allerdings warten einige Pflanzen auf ein wenig Sonne, wie beispielsweise diese Elfenkrokusse.


My green thumb is at the moment quite inactive and resting , but mother nature is ready for action, there is only a bit of sun missing. The crocus is waiting for it.

Winterlinge halten die Blüten auch lieber noch geschlossen.



Die Lenzrosen an der Westseite unseres Anbaus sind auch noch gedrängt in Wartestellung.
Hier eine Wildform: der Heckennieswurz


This is Helleborus dumetorum, the smallest kind of Helleborus, naturally in Croatia, Hungary and South-West Austria. This page has quite interesting informations about the genus Helleborus: http://www.hellebores.org/dumetorum.html


Noch einmal die aufblühende Helleborus foetidus.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Those crocus will be beautiful! I hope mine come up this Spring...the weather has been very tricky :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my! My garden is still covered in snow... but then. Looks wonderful, I can´t wait for spring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich habe gestern eine GTS-Pause gemacht obwohl es auch einiges zu entdecken gibt im Garten jetzt: Winterlinge, fast blühende Krokusse und Christrosen...

    Die Aufnahme mit den blauen Krokussen ist Dir ja super-gut gelungen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful pictures! LOVE the yellow trilliums; they are difficult to acquire here...lucky you! If I'm fortunate (fingers crossed), I just may finally see a white variety bloom this year in my garden. If so, you will hear my shout of joy all the way to where you are as I have been waiting three years!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @Gotta Garden:
    I am afraid the yellow ones are no trilliums, they wouldn´s grow on my sandy chalky soil neither. The yellow ones are ordinary Eranthis.
    I bought a white Eranthis (yes one, because they were expensive) last year, I will shout as well, if this one will turn up this spring!So now I am waiting for your shout........

    AntwortenLöschen

Frühlingserwachen zum ersten...zum zweiten...und zum dritten?

Endlich scheint der Frühling sich entschlossen haben doch noch ins Land zu ziehen. Die öden und deprimierenden Tage und Nächte des Kah...